The solar flush mounted pathway light offers trip hazard free, all-night dusk to dawn lighting that will clearly define a path or cycleway.
This premium product is at the forefront of solar technology offering a super capacitor as power storage in place of a battery allowing an extended life to greater than 8 years. Various colours and static or flashing modes are options.
The light is designed in three parts, the cast aluminium base that is set into the substrate, the removable epoxy filled internal componentry and the nonslip polycarbonate lens. The light is IP68 (submersible) waterproof rated and has a weight rating exceeding 30 tons making it suitable for roadway installations.
- Commercial grade solar walkway/cycleway lights
- Super capacitor technology
- Flush mounted, trip hazard free non slip surface
- 30 ton load rating
- > 8 years life
- Cast aluminium & polycarbonate construction
- IP68 submersible waterproof rating
- Static or flashing
- Various colour options available
- Automatic dusk to dawn lighting
- 3 year warranty for faulty workmanship or component failure not influenced by external means
|Solar Panel Wattage||0.4 4W|
|Lumen Output||50 lm|
|Power Storage||Super capacitor|
|Capacitor Specifications||120F 2.3V|
|Autonomy||> 72 hours|
|Correlated Colour Temp (CCT)||6000K|
|Fixture Size||136mm Dia x 52mm|
|Light Source||Epistar F10|
|Mounting Height||Flush with substrate|
|Warranty Period||2 years|