The attractive modern design and robust construction of the Sirius solar range makes it ideal for use architectural and commercial pathway and area projects.
The light source is from 36 4000k high intensity LEDs, giving the fixture approx 300lm output. The 9v ,4w solar panel and 7.4v /4400mah inbuilt lithium battery, combine to enable each fixture to illuminate for 10-12 hours each night.
This Sirius range is available in 304 stainless steel and a matt black powdercoat finish. The range includes bollards at 800mm and 380mm tall, a 380mm tall wall light and a post top fixture with twin lights standing at 2200mm. The fixtures are suitable for bolt down installation.
- 304 grade stainless steel powder coated to a satin black finish
- Commercial grade solar lighting
- Ideal for illuminating paths and walkways
- 10 to 12 hour light output per night
- Automatic light sensor turns LEDs on and off for dusk to dawn operation
- Requires 6 – 8 hours charge prior to first use, 3 – 4 hour recharge time
- High quality inbuilt lithium battery
- Bolt-down installation
- Attractive modern design
- 2 year warranty for faulty workmanship or component failure not influenced by external means
|Colour||Powdercoat satin black|
|Solar panel||9V 4 watts (220mmH x 200mmW)|
|Charge time||4 – 6 hours|
|CCT||4000K (cool white)|
|Light Source||36 high intensity LEDs|
|Size||800mmH x 275mm Dia. (top)|
|Battery||7.4V/4400mah inbuilt lithium battery|
|Brightness||Approx. 300 lumen output|
|Material||Stainless steel, polycarbonate diffuser|