The Solar Pedestrian Warning System is designed to dramatically improve pedestrian safety in high risk locations by increasing the visibility of the pedestrian crossing during the day and night.
In standby mode the pedestrian crossing signs are backlit. Activation on either side of the crossing triggers the synchronised animation of the pedestrian crossing signs edge lit LED’s and flush mounted solar road markers.
The entire system is powered by a high quality solar powerbank mounted atop the same post as the pedestrian sign and activation button. The two posts, activation buttons, solar powerbanks and pedestrian crossing signs are independent standalone systems.
The connection between all components, including the solar flush mounted road studs is wireless. The fully back and edge lit pedestrian signs are made to Australian standard AS1906.1, are class 1 reflective and can be manufactured in sizes A, B and C. This product is designed for roadways, distribution centres, carparks, truck and bus depots or anywhere where pedestrian safety is a concern.
- Ultra-bright, weatherproof, fully backlit and edge lit, class one reflective
- Sign faces and solar road studs become animated on activation
- Dramatically increase the visibility and improve the safety of pedestrians
- All component modules are solar powered and wireless
- >96 hours autonomy
- IP67 Waterproof design
- IK10 Impact resistant sign face
- Lockable battery and component enclosure
- Simple plug and play installation
- Portable or fixed versions available
- 2 year warranty for faulty workmanship or component failure not influenced by external means.
|Sign Face Display||3M Class One Reflective|
|Solar panel Wattage||80W|
|Lumen Output||Automatic variable|
|Battery Type||Lithium – Ion|
|Battery Specifications||(720Wh) 60AH 12V|
|Autonomy||> 5 Nights, setting dependent|
|Light Source||SMD LED|
|Mounting Height||2.1 – 3m|
|Standard Mounting||Galvanised steel column|
|Finish||Powder coated aluminium|
|Warranty Period||2 years|